Friday 10 February 2017

Week 2: Life drawing 1

For this weeks class, we had to draw different parts of Mel using tiny view finders, in order to get a close up of all the details we may miss when we usually draw Mel. I decided to draw four close-ups of her hands holding different objects, her face in different techniques with some spotty and others with very fine or faint lines. The work I made today has been so fun and also very messy, and doing close up drawings is something I will definitely do again.

For the homework task this week, we had to draw four numerous faces. These different people included a friend, a celebrity, a stranger and an icon. I decided to draw a woman I found in a magazine, a good friend of mine, Bruce Dickinson (the lead singer of my favourite band: Iron Maiden), and Winston Churchill. This was a rather un task.

No comments:

Post a Comment