Monday 28 November 2016

Reflection

week 9 21/11/16
Today was a peer assessment session which went rather well, even if I was worried about how it was going to turn out. I have also managed to catch up with all the homework including the hand drawing homework and tonal drawing homework. For the hand drawing homework, I just had one more drawing to complete which was of my hand using my phone. The rest are of me holding a glass of water, holding a bottle, holding a book, and holding a pen. These were all done in different media including pen, pencil, oil pastels and  watercolours. For the tonal drawing, we had to do self portraits of ourselves using the charcoal and putty rubber technique. Although a couple of the pieces turned out rather well, the others just don't look like me.
week 10 28/11/16
Today we were tasked with doing lot of drawings. These drawings involved different objects around Worcester and Worcester museum. Although I did not manage to complete all drawings and tasks, I did complete around for of the tasks we were given. These include a drawing of something man made, natural, three small sketches of something man made, and three small sketches of something natural. These all turned out rather well, and I did mange to use different media, including pens, charcoal, pencils, and felt tips. It was a rather fun activity to do, but I must get the other sketches completed by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment